Have you ever wanted a printer that can give sharp, detailed and stunning photos? A Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer compels you to give it a try and the first thing that strikes you is the effectiveness of the 8-color ink system. The printer is able to give photos that are a true reflection of what you have on the screen. It is a recommended solution for people who deal with a lot of reports and need to get higher standards where color is concerned. It is the sort of printer that is equally as effective when you also have to handle other common tasks such as printing term papers, letters and advertisement posters. It does not disappoint when you cannot afford to offer (Check best price on Amazon) anything less than professional quality prints when going about everyday printing.
The Main features of the Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II
- High Print Resolution – 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi.
- 8-Colour Ink System – Delivers a better pigment mix for rich, crisp and vibrant colors.
- FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Technology – This offers professional quality resolution is possible due to the.
- Easy-PhotoPrint Software – Offers sublime tools needed to fine-tune prints to get a better light correction and color output.
- Auto Photo Fix Technology – Allows easy toggling between night scene, portrait setup and multiple image adjustment options.
- (Check full features list here)
- 2 way paper feeding.
- Optimized color output (ambient light correction).
- High speed printing without compromising on quality of prints.
- The printer still works well with aftermarket ink refills.
- It sometimes picks up two or more sheets at once.
- Very long panoramas will not work out that well. It is limited to 13 x 26.61 inches.
Just like the overall sentiment in a previously saved Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Photo Printer, this inkjet printer gives remarkably professional prints and color quality. The ease of setting up only makes the whole experience more convenient and suitable for the people who do not like going into too many technical details. The auto photo fix technology featured in a typical Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II proves to be handy since the feature makes one feel as though he had a photo studio laboratory right on his desk. It handles premium glossy paper quite well and is still suitable for people who randomly have to make hundreds of prints at one go. It only gets more exciting to know that it allows photo prints without the need of a computer because someone can print directly from any compatible camera or Smartphone.
Leave a Reply